ABOUT THE CLUB
ADIPEC presents the Middle East Petroleum Club , the exclusive membership club for the oil & gas industry. The Middle East Petroleum Club seeks to advance the industry by connecting key decision-makers who will ultimately influence the future of the oil & gas sector.
The Middle East Petroleum Club succeeds in providing a forum for leading industry figures to interact discreetly, privately and securely. The primary objective of the Middle East Petroleum Club is to strengthen the connections that exist between oil & gas executives across the region and to forge new connections, engaging with one another on-site at ADIPEC and at Middle East Petroleum Club events throughout the year.
Onsite at ADIPEC, the Middle East Petroleum Club exclusive lounge offers comfortable facilities and five-star cuisine in a discreet setting that provides an ideal location for industry decision-makers to exchange best practice and explore business opportunities.
- Promote an environment that enables mutually beneficial business networking
- Encourage business relationships through sharing of connections
- Become a hub for the exchange of knowledge and information for further business growth
- Provide one common meeting place for industry leaders to conduct business and discuss strategy
Since its initiation, the Middle East Petroleum Club has drawn members from major IOC’s and NOC’s. These memberships have been provided to senior executives within the industry of C-suite, SVP level or above. Over the years, the Middle East Petroleum Club has developed its stature by hosting Ministers, Ambassadors and other country officials. The Middle East Petroleum Club also hosts private suites for regional IOC’s and NOC’s welcoming senior executives to invite colleagues to private discussions during the course of the 4 day event. All members are personally invited to attend the club and receive limited editions membership cards that give them access to a number of events during ADIPEC and in the year that follows.
In 2012, ADIPEC consulted with senior executives from ADNOC, Saudi Aramco, KPC, PDO and BAPCO to ascertain the needs and preferences of our most senior client base within the industry. The Middle East Petroleum Club was initiated for the core purpose of creating a hub for key decision-makers within the oil and gas industry to meet face-to-face, network and conduct business in an elite and refined environment. An on-site exclusive VIP experience like no other.
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council
- ADNOC Group
- Arab Development (ARDECO)
- Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
- China National Petroleum Corporation(CNPC)
- Dolphin Energy
- Embassy of The United States
- Etihad Rail
- INPEX Corporation
- International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC)
- Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC)
- Ministry of Energy
- Ministry of Oil and Gas
- Mott MacDonald Ltd
- OMV Exploration & Production GmbH
- Samsung Engineering
- Siemens LLC
- UAE Ministry of Energy