The exclusive MEPC membership will entitle members to the following benefits:
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with industry heads and industry peers
- Access to the exclusive Middle East Petroleum Club Lounge at any time during ADIPEC
- Access to the VIP Programme held within the Middle East Petroleum Club, offering a wide range of “ADIPEC executive dialogues” which cover a wealth of industry topics
- Fast-track entry to ADIPEC with your Middle East Petroleum Club gold badge (note; the Middle East Petroleum Club badge does not permit access to the ADIPEC Conference)
- Complimentary refreshments in the Middle East Petroleum Club Lounge for the duration of ADIPEC
- Reserved parking on-site at ADIPEC (subject to availability)
- Invitations to attend Al Multaqa luncheons throughout the year and other Middle East Petroleum Club events
In order to become a member of the Middle East Petroleum Club, the individual must be:
- Working in the oil & gas industry
- Possess a job title which is C-suite level, SVP level, C-level or above
- Meet the application criteria in the online form
Please note that:
Membership is permitted at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
Membership cards remain the property of the Organisers and must therefore be returned if requested.
The Organisers are not responsible for errors on the badge which result from computer hardware or software errors.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership cards cannot be used by someone other than the individual printed on the badge. “Badge swapping” is strictly forbidden and penalties will be applied.
- Non-members will not be able to access the Club.
- The Organisers reserve the right to prohibit access to the Club should it reach capacity.
- If members wish to conduct meetings in the Club with non-members, a meeting room will need to be booked in advance, prior to ADIPEC. Meeting rooms are subject to availability. If a room is not available at the time, the meeting will need to be held outside of the Club.